Cariboo K Chezacut, British Columbia
3929 deeded acres on 31 titles
151,25 acre Grazing Lease
Crown Range Tenures:
- RAN076964 – 645 sq. km. = 159,382.971 acres
- RAN076395 – 2095 sq. km. = 517,685 acres
- Animal Unit Months – 415 AUMs & 7,594 AUMs = 8,009 AUMs
Trembling Pines Big Game Territory:
- Estimated to be some 741,715 acres
- 1,000 acre Grazing Lease
Ranch is currently running +/- 800 head, permits allow for 1,400 head. 2018 hay production: 2,150 bales @ 1,700 to 1,800 lbs per bale Additional hay land potential for several hundred acres.
Km 41, (25 miles), Chezacut Road, Chezacut, British Columbia. About 70 km (43 miles) northwest of Alexis Creek in the Chilcotin Region of British Columbia, 188 km (117 miles) west of the City Of Williams Lake, B.C.
PROPERTY, PLANT & EQUIPMENT SCHEDULES:
Available to qualified interests.
- ‘Off the grid’ the ranch generates its own electricity with a 3 phase.
- Hydro electricity system w/ 6 miles of transmission lines to the ranch.
- Back up John Deere generator, domestic water well, septic systems,
- Satellite TV & Internet.
Two water licenses at Jorgenson Creek & Knoll Creek
Varies from 3,000 ft to 7,000 ft.
Note – all measurements are approximate and will need to be verified by the buyer.
|Size Total Text||741,715|