CHEZACUT RANCH, CHILCOTIN, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
- $11,000,000 (US) +/- $14,234,000 (CDN)
- Including equipment, NOT Including Livestock
- 3929 deeded acres on 31 titles
- 151,25 acre Grazing Lease
Crown Range Tenures:
- RAN076964 – 645 sq. km. = 159,382.971 acres
- RAN076395 – 2095 sq. km. = 517,685 acres
- Animal Unit Months - 415 AUMs & 7,594 AUMs = 8,009 AUMs
Trembling Pines Big Game Territory:
Estimated to be some 741,715 acres
1,000 acre Grazing Lease
Ranch is currently running +/- 800 head, permits allow for 1,400 head.
2018 hay production: 2,150 bales @ 1,700 to 1,800 lbs per bale
Additional hay land potential for several hundred acres.
LOCATION: Km 41, (25 miles), Chezacut Road, Chezacut, British Columbia.
About 70 km (43 miles) northwest of Alexis Creek in the Chilcotin
Region of British Columbia, 188 km (117 miles) west of the City
Of Williams Lake, B.C.
PROPERTY, PLANT & EQUIPMENT SCHEDULES: available to qualified interests.
SERVICES: ‘off the grid’ the ranch generates its own electricity with a 3 phase
Hydro electricity system w/ 6 miles of transmission lines to the ranch
Back up John Deere generator, domestic water well, septic systems,
Satellite TV & Internet.
WATER LICENSES: Two water licenses at Jorgenson Creek & Knoll Creek
ELEVATION (S): Varies from 3,000 ft to 7,000 ft.
IMPROVEMENTS: Note – all measurements are approximate and will need to be verified by the buyer.